Thursday, December 13, 2007

What I think?

The reason you should try your best at everything.Is so you can make a different in your life. So you can push your self and to do better than others in your life. You will also need to take responsibility for your self. To make your self a better person and more thought of. So other people will think highly of you and your parents. The next thing is to be organized and to be neat. so others want think that you are trashy and out of whack. Others want think that much of you when you are not organized. For instant you come to school one day and your papers are out of order.Then you notebooks are not neat and torn up. Then people want think that much about you and consider not highly thought of and outstanding.Once you get them thing down you will do better in school and succeed in life.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

It's also said that a messy desk is a sign of genius. There's also a time and place for messiness. My desk looks like a storm sometimes, but I can find what I need. If you can't find it, that's when there's a problem. Now, I know what your bookbag looks like, so I want to know where did these thought come from?

You had some mechanical (grammar) mistakes. Your second sentence really belongs with your first. "Yourself" is one word. You needed to use "difference" instead of "different." Learn the difference between "want" and "won't." I think because of your accent, your "won't" sounds like "want," but you need to know the spelling difference. You said "you notebook" instead of "your notebook."
I want you to quit using second person (you/your) in your entries.

I look forward to reading your blogs and watching your writing skills improve. I also want them to be longer.